Thursday, February 2, 2012

Does the product named ';provillus';for men have any effect on reducing hair loss and regrowth of hair?

Congion,hairbender has no idea what he's talking about (clearly his glass is half empty not half full).





I should be able to help you based on my experience. I am a master stylist of 20+ years. I have the skill as well as knowledge of the structure, function, and anatomy of the hair, but found I could only do so much. That's where science had to step in. For years I have researched for the sake of my clients, something that would restore what some of them were losing, hair. Especially my female clients, male clients as well, but women have a much harder time coping. Men would after surviving the jabs now and then as well as the stares, develop ';thick skin'; (or so they would say). My first priority was getting the job done. The second priority ( a major push via my male clients) was it not cost an arm and a leg! We tried a number of products. All the products we tried promised ';much';, but...some just promised and others didn't work too bad but not great (some smelled awful). Until I found one that hit our ';doesn't cost an arm and a leg'; requirement and really worked! You can get it here. http://www.amazing-results-now.com I was sceptical at first based on the results, or lack of... from the other products we tried first. But seeing is believing. It was impressive, the hair starts coming in like fuzz. Fine and downy. My clients started to get excited (especially women, guys we’re...”yeah, not too bad”), but when it starts to thicken, then even the guys are “check it out!”. I take great pride in what I do for my clients. It didn't happen overnight, but it DID HAPPEN. All I can tell you is, it worked on my clients (both men and women). I had to order different formulas (they have 2 different ones- one for women and one for men), but they gave me 2 free months on each order. Which helped being as I was splitting it up amongst more than a couple clients. Even better for my clients was that when they individually ordered it for themselfs, they also got 2 free months because it was their first order (I had ordered it for them under my name to start with).





Oh...I had hairbender's attitude (mind you I've never been a glass have empty sort) until I saw it for myself. Not only on one but several clients (male AND female). I would not recommend something If it was crap. I've seen it with my own eyes, just like I'd say Swartzkoff colour has beautiful reds, Redkin Exterme is a great treatment and Kenra has a solid moisturizing shampoo. As well, I won't tell you something is hogwash or snake oil if I don't know firsthand.Does the product named ';provillus';for men have any effect on reducing hair loss and regrowth of hair?
Not really. Hair loss is internal, and genetic. For males, it's hormonal, and starts in puberty. There isn't anything you can do now to stop it. As long as you are healthy, all will be as good as possible. No snake oil or horse shampoo is going to do anything for you. They are good gimmicks, but are a waste of money.Does the product named ';provillus';for men have any effect on reducing hair loss and regrowth of hair?
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm…
  • skin treatment
  • id bare minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment