Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sir my hair losses gradually , thats herridateri in my family.is any treatement for that to stop hair losses.?

http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Hair-LossSir my hair losses gradually , thats herridateri in my family.is any treatement for that to stop hair losses.?
I had the same problem, and everytime I got up from the couch I had a lot of hair on it too. And in my brush, but my girlfriend told me to use www.biolustreflorida.com products and after my second treatment, I had NO hair in my brush. I have been using their products for quite a while now and my stylist cant believe that I color my hair every 3 weeks and when she takes the large tooth comb through my hair right after coloring it, I have NO fall-out. Nothing, usually people have a ball of hair after a chemical treatment. It says that it increases the 'tensile ' strength, you should check it out, watch their video. I do NOT go one month without it, you get 2 treatments with the kit, so I do 1 the day before I have my hair appointment and then 2-3 days later I do the other treatment. And I use the shampoo and conditioner as my daily because the shampoo has some of the formula the treatment has so you get the benefits everyday. Check their stuff out, I love it!!www.biolustreflorida.comSir my hair losses gradually , thats herridateri in my family.is any treatement for that to stop hair losses.?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur



Vitamins for Hair Loss/growth

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/vitam
No nothing can stop it, all those products are waste money as they only thicken wats left.dont drag it across top ,only makes you look old.have it cut real short and dont let it worry you. i quite like bald men ,they look so sexy and sophisticated.
Its advice able to go to a dermatologist...........no one else can help you any better, moreover make sure that you go to a well known dermatologist............good luck, Mr.Kumar.
well if you don't want to try expensive procedures and things you can take Biotin. It is a vitamin that helps you grows more hair...check out is link for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biotin
DEAR SIR I WAS FACING SAME PROBLEM, I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT ONE TREATMENT BY ONE OF MY KERLA FRIEND I DID AND NOW MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED 99%.

THE PROCEDURE IS SIMPLE, YOU HAVE TO SHAVE YOUR HEAD IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION EVERY 9 DAYS FOR 7 MONTHS. EVERY TIME YOU SHAVE, YOU HAVE TO APPLY hibiscus flower PASTE FOR 30 MIN. TRY THIS THIS REALY WORKS

AND ONE MORE THING IF DONT WANT TO DO THIS AS ONE PERSON SAID IN THIS THREAD KEEP YOUR HAIR SHORT ALWAYS
About 50 to 100 milligrams a day of vitamin B6 taken for one or two months helps decrease hair fall. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.
  • clinique
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment