Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the cause of the loss of the hair and what can I use to stop it?

It start less than a month. I know that one of the causes can be pregnancy or recent delivery but is not my case. What may be causing me the loss of the hair and what I can use to stop it? Thanks in advance!What is the cause of the loss of the hair and what can I use to stop it?
there are lots of reasons why we lose our hair it can be stress or maybe you done to many chemicals those are just a few. you can try nioxin to see if that helpsWhat is the cause of the loss of the hair and what can I use to stop it?
use bosley, i heard it really worked plus my mom used it.It's for men and women
lack of vitamins. start taking a daily supplement to help and promote hair growth, sometimes alot of stress will cause hair loss.
Lots of info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment