Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Major hair loss. how to stop it?

ok, i researched a little and i know its normal to lose hair by the handfulls after having a baby and while nursing...but my hair shed as normal during pregnancy so i'm not ahead of the game to start...plus i've always had thin, fine hair..and now it comes out so much i find it every where, have to clean the drain every time i shower...etc..and i can visibly see my hair being very thin and even to where i can see my scalp on the sides of my head if my hair isn't tied up. what can i do to slow it down? a vitamin? hair creme?Major hair loss. how to stop it?
hey im going through the same problem as you are with my first child i had the same thing going on but thank god it went away for good after six months now with my secon child its getn worst i get scared but hopefully after time it will stop i've changed shampoos n not breastfeeding no more n still falls out so hopefully it wil get better for you too

No comments:

Post a Comment