Sunday, February 12, 2012

What vitamins can I use to stop hair loss?

I have noticed some hair loss for a couple years now. It isn't anything serious, maybe a a little over 1/4 recession in the corner of the side of my head, where my bangs meet the side part of my hair. The thing is, it is only in this one corner of my head. Another thing is my family has no history of baldness.



I am thinking that I lack certain vitamins and minerals. I am not a vegetable eater so I am guessing it has to do with that. Which vitamin supplements should I get to stop further hair loss? I already have Vitamin C supplements.What vitamins can I use to stop hair loss?
anyway as we know hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.



year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.

the things that really worked for me was:



1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;



2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;



3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;



4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);



5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed or/and Provilluss (do not use Rogaine - it will not work!)

Those are a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!



It worked and still works for me!



I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here



http://www.trichozed.info/ingredients.ph



and here



http://www.provillus.com/?aid=221781





It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!



good luck!



not only my own personal experience + working as a family physicianWhat vitamins can I use to stop hair loss?
nothing can stop it completely. eat lots of protein though.

it's genetic.

it doesn't matter if you don't have a family history.

you get it from your mother because it is sex-linked and she gave you the X chromosome.



just go on living your life. some women like bald guys :]
Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Saw Palmetto, Iron, Zinc, Magnesium, and Calcium.



The biggest thing is to also check out your diet.



Protein really can help you here. But even more important than protein?



Fat!



Fat and protein together are a great combination to target hair loss. Get some through your diet, and also take a supplement called ';Flax Seed Oil';. Very good stuff.



If all else fails, try a commercial product. Seriously - they work and will give you your self confidence back. You can try the product below for free (up to 2 months).



Hopefully it will come back on its own. If not, click the link below to try the best commercial product available for free. You have nothing to lose.



Take it easy!
ever noticed that the women of Bangladesh have so thick, shiny, jet black %26amp; long hair. Well the secret lies in the use of COCONUT %26amp; its derivatives, so my suggestion take equal quantities of pure coconut hair oil, pure olive oil %26amp; pure surson oil mix them %26amp; use this oil on hair as frequently as possible. Or go to bodyworks.com you'll get lots of ready made natural products. HAPPY!!
try taking a B Complex with some Omega pills. since its only your hairline try rubbing is some ADP super gro oil, coconut oil, or vitamin E to help yor thinning.
Vitamin K, it seriously works! :)
Rogaine its awesome
ib profin

No comments:

Post a Comment