Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My hair loss doesn't seem to be hereditary. How can I stop it?

My father (late 50's) and three older brother's (mid to late 20's) all have full heads of hear. I'm 20 and starting to thin. Is there anything I can do about it?My hair loss doesn't seem to be hereditary. How can I stop it?
What I did was the following



1/ I changed my diet to make sure I was getting plenty of vegetables and fruit. you may ask yourself what diet has to do with hair loss. Hair is over 95% protein and if you suffer a protein or vitamin shortage your hair is going to take a battering.



One indication of a shortage of vitamins and proteins is brittle nails. your nails are made from the same proteins as your hair and if your nails are brittle and breaking then it is a good indication yo are suffering a vitamin or protein shortfall.



2/ a bad shampoo can wreak havoc with your hair. Making your hair dull and lifeless and it can even damage the scalp in bad cases. ideally you want a shampoo with a pH as close to your hair as possible. That is between 5.5 and 9. switching shampoos made a huge difference to my hair.



3/ If you have not got the time to make sure you are getting the right vitamins and proteins in your diet then take hair loss supplements. these contain all the vitamins and proteins that your hair needs and also contain DHT blockers which prevent your body from producing DHT which is the major cause of hair loss.My hair loss doesn't seem to be hereditary. How can I stop it?
My immediate family members suffered severe hair loss - one was completely bald at 18. I truly believe this NATURAL, safe treatment saved me from the same fate. It stopped loss almost straight away and forced new growth. I massaged scalp thoroughly with olive oil then brushed vigorously using a palm held brush with short natural boar bristles (soft bristled for fine straight hair and stiff bristled for thicker non straight hair - you can see them on Amazon). I brushed so I could really feel it stimulating scalp - 90 /100 strokes each day focusing on where loss was. I was apprehensive about brushing but, surprisingly, I found it forced new growth. There was a little shedding and breakage at first but it quickly stopped as the brushing made hair stronger and better anchored. Initially new hairs were weak looking and sparse. Brushing did uproot new hairs but they quickly re-appeared even stronger. My hair has completely regrown on crown. Where receded at front regrowth was slower and sparse at first then each month it became denser. It demands perseverance week in, week out to get the same results.

I found loss was caused or aggravated by shampoos - I did on line searches and found that there were near epidemic cases of hair loss caused by them. Anti dandruff ones are the most harming. Blow driers are another culprit.



Find ';Non harmful shampoos, etc'; with Google searches. Some will be expensive or only available on-line so refine search by adding ';low cost'; and ';available in stores'; Find in GNC, Trader Joes, some Walmart Stores, Cost Plus, Wegmans, Earth Fare, natural %26amp; health foods stores.

I have had feed back from someone who has had even more success using treatment. Reports hair has substantially regrown in just 6 months. Can send to you.



SOURCE(S): 20+ years research, self experimentation using safe, natural treatments for hair loss, skin, scalp and hair disorders...
the biggest thing you should do is look for the reason behind it. If you think it is a temporary thing, then stick to a healthy diet and it should go away. If you are afraid it is permanent, look into the over the counter fixes. I looked it up and found an article about which options you have. Best of luck.
hmm, take a multivitamin with vitamin A, B and Bitoin

I take flintsotne gummies

THEY TASTE GREAT

ugh i know your a guy and guys dont do condtioning

but try a conditioner

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d

or

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d

Thes two are pretty good
Eat a healthy diet full of protein, good fats, plus vitamins and minerals. HAir loss could also be hormonal
protein rogaine and silica supplements

No comments:

Post a Comment