Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair loss ';sheading';, what can I do to stop it?

I know that everyone loses multiple hairs every day. But I shead ALOT. I have to clean the bathroom everyday because of the amount of hair. What can I do to keep my hair attached to my head? Are there any vitamins or pills that will help? What causes this? Are there any foods that I should avoid to minimize this?Hair loss ';sheading';, what can I do to stop it?
From personal experience I can tell you that large amounts of caffeine will deplete your B vitamins (they're water soluable, and caffeine is a diuretic). Inositol is the B vitamin which enables the scalp to hold on to each hair. When inositol is too low, the hairs will loosen at the root and come out (not breaking, just coming out).

Decrease caffeine and take a B-vitamin tablet, if you thing this is the cause.

Best of luck.Hair loss ';sheading';, what can I do to stop it?
A Dr. on womenshealth.com said that estrogen can sometimes change the ';life span'; of your hair, and for a while it will fall out. It could be hormone related.
Stop useing the perm kit
I had the exact same problem like 2 months ago, I came to yahoo answers and someone told me about BIOTIN, I went to ebay and got some. After 1 month of taking it, my hair stop falling and now my head is full of tyni little hairs. My front part was almost bald, I can see some ghairs growing now !! I'm very happy and honestly, i know how it feels to lose hair, will definately recomend to use BIOTIN, also take healthy meals...



That's all what i do. Don't wash your hair with hot water, only cold.
go to a doctor!!!!!!!!!
take a women's multi-vitamin which is the same as pre-natal vit. they will help make your hair healthy and even your nails will benefit..
this site tells you how to naturally regrow your hair. hope this was helpful to you.

https://paydotcom.com/r/5276/mwari23/433

No comments:

Post a Comment