Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What causes hair loss at 23 years ? and how to stop getting bald ?

No one is bald in my familly, not even grand grand father. From both sides, mother and father.





What can it be ?What causes hair loss at 23 years ? and how to stop getting bald ?
Most the time, male hair loss at young ages is hormonal, if you feel that your hormones are way too active all the time, that sign may predict baldness at mature age, The shampoos even if they work a little and for a while, are not the solution, the shampoos will make grow a very thin hair also called ';peach hair'; that will fall out after you stop using that shampoo, there are no solutions, but you can prevent as much as you can more hair loss by doing this: do not wear a cap often, try always to keep your hair clean, do not use conditioner, and often times once a week or so, do not use gel, spray or any other hair products, and also eat much jello! (it has protein that help the hair regeneration) everything I'm telling you is true!!What causes hair loss at 23 years ? and how to stop getting bald ?
I don't know, its ussualy hereditary, I have two bald uncles who started loosing their hair in their early 20's, and my gramps, their dad lost his early too.


You should see a doctor and make sure you have no medical problems causing it maybe its stress or its just a fluke
Don't wear hats, that will speed up the process.
Just shave your head man that is what is in. And think about this u don't even have to comb your hair everyday. Women loved a shaved head don't u girls.
Rogaine! The only problem is, you can't stop using it once you start. You have to keep it up.
My husband is only 26 and he started to lose his hair at 21. I personally think he looks good bald. I know that he is very self-conscious but now he sees some of his high school buddies losing their hair and he is getting better. My advice would be to cut you hair very short. If you are unattatched and worried about meeting girls, you wouldn't want a girl so vain that she is only worried about your hair and not your heart!
sounds like alopecia to me check with a doctor they have products at all hair shops that are made to make your hair stronger and thicker just ask.by the way alopecia is caused by stress
stress. don't stress yourself out over problem is life. take care of yourself.
Alopecia. I had the same problem, no hair loss on either side of my family. I started developing small bald spots. I went to my dermatologist and got steroid injections into my scalp and that helped my hair to start growing again. I hope this helps. Good luck!!
See a doctor. I'm guessing it could just be a fluke, but maybe it's an infection.
Stress!
go see your doctor!
If your balding at an early age like that it's hereditary. sorry, you can get that hair growth for men kor get implants, but that looks like a doll.
I can be from medical reason, allergies to soap or other substances, stress, even something like food. You didn't say if you were male or female? That can have something to do with it too.
SHAMPOO- BUT NO MATTER WHAT YOU NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR SO MAYBE HE CAN STOP IT.
I have the same problem, the only thing I can figure is long hours in a stressful job.
you could be over stressed. it would also help to eat healty

No comments:

Post a Comment