Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Will my hair loss due to birth control pills eventually stop?

I have suffered from acne for about eleven years now and I am only 19... Ortho Tri Cyclen is the only thing that has ever been able to really help my skin...My hair has been thinning alot lately and I thought it was due to chemical damage but I just did some research and birth control can make your hair fall out. Does anyone know if after a few months of being on the pill the hair loss will stop? I just dont know what to do.. the pill reallly helps my skin but could be possibly ruining my hair... :(Will my hair loss due to birth control pills eventually stop?
heres a snippet from a good website on health;





ALOPECIA: Genetic factors aside, zinc deficiency is known to cause alopecia (hair loss) in animals. I think vitamin E and the essential fatty acids linoleic and linolenic acid are also important. I stopped my own hair from thinning by taking lecithin, high doses of the B-complex, and zinc. It has been 12 years now, and I have not lost any more.Will my hair loss due to birth control pills eventually stop?
you need to talk to your doctor about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment