Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair loss how to stop it?

tried minoxadol didnt like it any thing else i could tryHair loss how to stop it?
Stick it on with glue maybe...?....Hair loss how to stop it?
wear a topee
Aromatherapy for Treating Hair Loss and Alopecia

http://www.tips-for-hair.com/category/Ar



Treatment for Hair Growth

http://www.tips-for-hair.com/category/Tr
u cant do nothing
A hat.
Wear a rug!
Basically you cant, you just need to accept the fact that your gonna be bald then you may get over this hangup. Ive been bald since the age of 24 and have enjoyed a quality life. its not the end of the world.
In medieval times they recommended putting a cow pat on the bald bits
Have a cow lick your head. Tried and tested. Honestly!!!
shave it all off , no more loss !
Its easy to stop hair loss, but not with minoxidil. its rubbish. The answer against hair loss are Propecia (finasteride pills) one pills every day 1mg and you don't just stop your hair loss, you get it back, but you have to have patience. I have eaten this for 5 years now. It takes about 8-10 month before you stop loosing your hair, and then maybe 6 month further before it grove back, but i promise you, it is worth the wait, its a great feeling.And after maybe 4-5 years you have your full forelock back. The pills are easy to find on the Internet, they cost about 50 cent a piece. Good Luck.
Do you wear a hat most of the time? and was your hair ok before you started wearing one? well My kids bought me a best Dad hat for one fathers day and I wore it non stop, I noticed that I was going bald but I put it down to my health and me now 50. when I stopped wearing it my hair returned.

Try this out if you wear a hat, I hope I have helped.
Nothing you can do



it's not the best thing in life to be looking forward to
you should shave it off ... if it's your family legacy .. you should try to live with it
  • clinique
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment