Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do the clinics to stop hair loss like (Dr.Batras) really help?

Has anybody got an experienceDo the clinics to stop hair loss like (Dr.Batras) really help?
I was blessed with very thick, long and healthy hair until I moved to NY.





My hair immediately came out in huge gobs, this continued for over 30 years. I did not become bald nor did strangers think it was thin, but I lost the original thickness.





No doctor was able to explain why I lost my hair.





Well, I moved from NY 2 years ago and lo and behold - my hair has started to re-thicken again.





It appears that stress was the cause all along. I'm now relaxed and happy and my hair shows it. Go figure.Do the clinics to stop hair loss like (Dr.Batras) really help?
yes they do.. use Montana Hair Oil %26amp; Montana Shampoo - SBL Ltd...

No comments:

Post a Comment