Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi im haveing hair loss problem so can u help to stop it.and give some solid suggestion for regrowth?

try this :)

http://www.lush.co.uk/products/New_ShampHi im haveing hair loss problem so can u help to stop it.and give some solid suggestion for regrowth?
after two stomach surgeries, I began losing my hair.....and I am in my 30's!!! I started taking a vitamin supplement called biotin, and I think it can help you out.Hi im haveing hair loss problem so can u help to stop it.and give some solid suggestion for regrowth?
Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since iron-deficiency anemia can also cause hair loss,make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet that includes a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods. Check out

http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.
go to the store, like wall mart and look for some hair loss products, and don't brush your hari to much or to hard don't get the tangles out, it'll make it worse, just use conditioner or something.
Hair loss can be caused by many things. I suggest you find out what is causing yours. Doctor can give idea what you should use to help stop the loss. If it's heredity then just except it. Bald is in.Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment