Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have hair loss because of my new thyroid problem. What can i do to stop the shedding ?

You state ';new thyroid problem';. I've had thyroid problem for over 20 years and it can wreak havoc on your system until you get things balanced. Thyroid is one of those hormones that controls lots of things - from weight to to heart rate to temperature regulation - a whole lot of important stuff. Your hair, skin and nails will be affected too.





So.... while hair loss is worrisome, getting your thyroid under control is most important. Hair can grow back.





Check with your physician - and best of luck.I have hair loss because of my new thyroid problem. What can i do to stop the shedding ?
鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲





My dad had been suffering from hair loss and only recently he started to see a huge difference with his hair (lots of fine hair growing out especially at the temple area) after trying out the various natural techniques taught to grow hair for 1 week at this website http://www.regrowmyhair.info





I must say its a very informative, effective and easy to follow step-by-step guide. I highly recommend it to anyone who is suffering from hair loss.





And i assure you that you won't find this natural hair growing techniques on the internet.





Hope it helps ! =)





鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲





Side Effects Of Common Drugs For Hair Loss Treatment :





Minoxidil : Cause a fall in blood pressure, an increase in the heart rate, and weight gain (fluid retention)





Propecia : May cause birth defects in male baby's sex organs if taken by women. Also, potentially irreversible side effects occurring in the group of people taking the drug are erectile dysfunction, ejaculation disorder (decreased volume of ejaculate) and low libido.I have hair loss because of my new thyroid problem. What can i do to stop the shedding ?
Natural Ways to Prevent Hair Shedding





If you currently have TE or telogen effluvium, you probably already suspect that once hair shedding has started, it can be difficult to put the genie back in the bottle. And sometimes, the panicked things that we do to stop or slow the hair loss can make the problem even worse. So, it makes sense to prevent the shedding (or it's recurrence) in the first place. This article will offer you tips to help you do just that.





More info Here:-
You Can Find Useful info about your problem in my source site
I had that problem until I got my thyroid under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment