Friday, February 10, 2012

How to stop hair loss?

I'm only 15years old and my hair is falling out like crazy. I'm getting worried now I'm a very healthy person. I don't understand why hair is falling out like this. Anyways how can I stop hair loss and like grow more hair. My hair isn't growing either I'm very upset its been the hair height for like 2years now. Is there any hair products I can use. Please help me.How to stop hair loss?
u should get organic products to help it not fall out. and dont dye itHow to stop hair loss?
Daily application of refined coconut oil, mixed with lime juice on the hair, prevents hair loss and lengthens it. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.
Here is my advice ....



Been on minoxidil ( R0gaine庐 ) for about a year and a half and have not seen even the smallest amount of regrowth that i almost fell into depression.



My hair only started visibly growing on the bald spot after skeptically trying out the various natural techniques to re-grow lost hair @ http://www.regrowmyhair.info



I would highly recommend this easy to follow step-by-step guide with pictures to anyone who is suffering from hair loss right now. But remember this isn't a miracle cure for baldness as you will also need to put in some effort in order to see results. And its only a minimum commitment of 15 minutes a day to help re-grow your lost hair.



Anyway, its also a cheaper and effective way of re-growing lost hair compared to those unnatural ways which may involve harsh chemicals that may have side effects.
I would say you should go to the doctor. Because there are a lot of things that causes hair loss and its just drives you crazy when you think about it everyday, and by the time you tried all those watever herbal thingy they claimed to regrow hair, there's no more hair for you to regrow. So best way is get to a doctor and find out whats wrong. Since I dunno if you're a guy or a girl, simply put that if you're a girl it might be stress or hormones that's causing you these problems. And if you're a guy, stress or male patterend baldness could be the reason. I'm 22 years old and I find out I'm balding last year. I was like you looking for stuff and its driving me crazy as my hair falls off. But since I have male patterend hairloss I use rogaine and luckily it works for me, so now I'm happy and I dont have to worry anymore. But you should talk to your parents and talk to your doctor about it, it helps. I talked to my mom and she's been supportive for me and it helps to lessen the pain of hair loss lol. Good luck~



By the way, I tried a few herbal things like saw palmetto and some sort of those stuff, doest work on me. Maybe because my hair loss is genetical. Well, I guess you need to right solution for the right problem.
Yes you can use Parachute Therapie to control your hair loss.



A normal person loses 80-150 day everyday.

Hair grows half an inch every month no matter what we do.
http://hairrestorationtalk.com/hair-loss says that hair loss in teenagers may be caused by alopecia, tinea capitis or traction alopecia.

since you're still young, maybe you can try herbal or more natural methods like applying aloe vera or coconut oil to you hair and scalp. if things don't improve after, then maybe you can try some other methods like hair vitamins or hair loss treatment pills.

good luck!
calcium deficiency... DRINK MORE MILK!
i would go to a doctor about it!! they would give u special medicine =]



help me with my question (:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;

No comments:

Post a Comment