Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have noticed A LOT of hair loss at the top of my head, what can i do to re-grow it or stop it?

i loose A LOT of hair in the shower AND in my brush AND just by running my hands through it! i am in my early 20's. i have thyroid problems and i am going to the doctor asap but i just wanted to know if anyone has had this problem too. and what did u do?I have noticed A LOT of hair loss at the top of my head, what can i do to re-grow it or stop it?
Hair loss certainly is a symptom of thyroid problem.I have noticed A LOT of hair loss at the top of my head, what can i do to re-grow it or stop it?
sorry. it is generic. Unless those hair regrowing supplement helps. But i doubt it.
I started loosing my hair at your age. It just happens, you could take some hair vitamins, this helps me. Try not to stress so much, this helps as well.
Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c for more details.
  • clinique
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment