Friday, February 10, 2012

Hypothyroidism and hair loss: is there a way to stop hair loss associated with Hashimoto's disease? Also,?

what do you think is the best brand of thyroid medication--no 'health/herb' treatments please. My case is too severe for that.Hypothyroidism and hair loss: is there a way to stop hair loss associated with Hashimoto's disease? Also,?
I agree with you that herbal and nutritional treatments are a waste of money. Hypothyroidism is a hormone based immune system disease requiring medical care--it is not just ';stress!'; When I read your question, I was hoping you might get some helpful answers since I have the same problem.

I've tried a variety of shampoos, conditioners, herbal, and other nutritional mumbo-jumbo, to no avail.

I'm assuming that you, like me, eat a healthy diet. I hope you get an answer that gives more information than just a link to yet another hebal . . site.

Don't you wish people would read your question before giving answers you don't want?Hypothyroidism and hair loss: is there a way to stop hair loss associated with Hashimoto's disease? Also,?
Healthy looking hair is a reflection of essential nutrients and proper hair care. Hair is made up of layers of protein called keratin. Hair depends on adequate protein and nutrients to maintain its shine and luster. Stress can deplete the body of necessary vitamins that keep hair looking healthy. Stress can also be a factor in hair loss.

More Info

http://www.eastherb.com/hair_care/hair_c

No comments:

Post a Comment