Sunday, February 12, 2012

Does anyone know a safe way to stop hair loss?

I am 19 years old and eversince I was about 16 or so I ahve been losing my hair. I now have a pretty decent size baldspot on the front top of my head and i find it quite anoying. I used to smoke and recently quit thinking that it might help slow down the process. I've started eating better and excersizing a little bit more but I still haven't stopped losing hair.

At the moment I'm not too worried about regrowing my hair because I know that part of it is genetic and I can't really help that. I just want to stop losing my hair, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me, I would appreciate any feedback... ThanksDoes anyone know a safe way to stop hair loss?
massaging the scalp is suppose to stimulate the hair growth give that a try.....Does anyone know a safe way to stop hair loss?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur
I know the answer but it will take a great deal of scientic break throughs. You need to stop getting older. That's the secret.
  • clinique
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment