Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hypothyroidism causes hair loss, medication for the disease causes hair loss, what do I do to stop going bald?

Thyroxine, the medication, is a case of the cure being worse than the disease. It makes me feel horrible, and the doctor just tells me 'to continue taking the medication'.Hypothyroidism causes hair loss, medication for the disease causes hair loss, what do I do to stop going bald?
There's another alternative....Armour thyroid. I switched to it 4 years ago when Levoxyl wasn't doing anything for my symptoms. Armour helps with hairloss, fatigue, depression, brain fog, and muscle and joint aches. I will provide links below that should help you come to a decision. There's no need to be suffering with symptoms. If your current med isn't working, it may be time for a different one.Hypothyroidism causes hair loss, medication for the disease causes hair loss, what do I do to stop going bald?
That is a very hard question, because there is no simple answer. You should keep taking Thyroxine because if you dont, you will be bald and very very sick. Otherwise if you take it you are going to be bald and not too sick. You chose.
Ask your doctor about a different thyroid medication.There are several available.Once you are on the right med and the right dose,you will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment