Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What can I do to stop crazy female hair loss? Please nothing habit forming. Am not on pills & no hormone issue

A friend took flax seed pills to make his hair thicker and to grow faster, it worked well. It's natural.What can I do to stop crazy female hair loss? Please nothing habit forming. Am not on pills %26amp; no hormone issue
My doctor suggested that I take biotin and zinc pills and use the Walgreen's equivalent of rogaine. She said that one of her patients was using this and that it helped her. I used it when I lost alot of hair around my temple area after I had my daughter. It all grew back but since I have stopped taking it, I have noticed that the hair on the top of my head is thinning. So I am going to try it again.
  • clinique
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment