Sunday, February 12, 2012

(re)how to stop my hair loss?

okay im going bold and its coming from my dad's side and my mom i guess, cause all the guys from her side are bald and so are the guys on my dad side, there all bald. im losing my hair from the top both sides(left n right) and in the middle too, meaning no hair line. i don't know if this info will help you guys answer my question. but i have long and really soft hair. i do use gel to stop my hair from getting messy. i also don't no if its also because of the hair shampoos+conditioner i use(dove,garnier,head and shoulder, all the products tat make Your hair smell good). so should i shorten my hair if tat helps or use different products(shamooo+conditioner) or use some sort of thing that stop hair loss or go to a doctor according to what other people said in my other question. HELP, please and thank you :)(re)how to stop my hair loss?
Keep it real brother! Don't get me wrong, I miss my hair, but I'm not gonna waste my time looking for magical hair products or spending a fortune on implants. Just find a short hair style you like n rock it all day long! You'll be very suprised how many chicks dig the chrome dome.(re)how to stop my hair loss?
You could try that Rogaine stuff, but I had an allergic reaction to it so I had to stop (they should've called it ';NoGain';). Even if it does work, you'd need to keep applying it every day for the rest of your life. It's probably best to just buy a $20 electric trimmer and cut your hair really short. My head gets a bit colder in the winter so I sometimes need to wear a hat, but aside from that having lost 1/3 of my hair doesn't bug me one bit, and nobody else even notices it. I actually prefer simply running the trimmer over my head every couple weeks rather than going to a barber. Just let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment