Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant and I am losing a lot of hair! Isn't your hair loss supposed to stop?

I had hair fall even before i was pregnant but now I think it's increased or maybe not, but it's definitely not stopped. Should I be worried? Should I mention this to my doc on our first prenatal visit on Friday?I am 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant and I am losing a lot of hair! Isn't your hair loss supposed to stop?
You should mention any changes to your body to your doctor. I wouldn't worry yet. Some women lose some hair due to stress. While brushing my hair before, I noticed quite a bit of hair coming out, and I was told it was stress! Stress can do a lot of things to your body!I am 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant and I am losing a lot of hair! Isn't your hair loss supposed to stop?
year ago I suffered very much from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.


the things that really worked for me was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also I used herbal treatment - TrichoZed


It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/why.php





It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!





good luck!





not only my and my husband`s own personal experience





http://www.trichozed.info
I tell everyone this. Use coconut oil. I would bet my place in heaven that it works.





You an buy some from a local Indian shop.





Massage it in your hair and scalp on Friday night, wash it out on Sunday. If it is solid, heat it up a little by placing it near a heater, don't make it too liquid thoguh, it will drip from your hair.





It makes your hair thicker, stronger, shinier, and it strengthens the follicle so new hair grows out better.





My hair was thin and lifeless but now it is shiny, smooth, bouncy, silky and everyone loves it.





I assure you it is a miracle.





All the Indian actresses use it.





Avoid using conditioner in your hair, it makes it fall out. Don't shampoo your hair ever day. Once every 3-4 days is more than enough.
A number of things can cause excessive hair loss (H.L). For example, about 3 or 4 months after an illness or a major surgery, you may suddenly lose a large amount of hair. This H.L is related to the stress of the illness and is temporary.





Hormonal problems may cause Hair to loss. If your thyroid gland is overactive or under active, your hair may fall out. This loss usually can be helped by treatment thyroid disease. This loss may occur if male or female hormones, known as androgens and estrogens, are out of balance. Correcting the hormone imbalance may stop your loss.





Many women notice hair loss about 3 months after they've had a baby. This loss is also related to hormones. During pregnancy, high levels of certain hormones cause the body to keep hair that would normally fall out. When the hormones return to pre-pregnancy levels, that hair falls out and the normal cycle of growth and loss starts again.





Some medicines can cause. This type of hair loss improves when you stop taking the medicine. Medicines that can cause include blood thinners (also called anticoagulants), medicines used for gout, medicines used in chemotherapy to treat cancer, vitamin A (if too much is taken), birth control pills and antidepressants.





Certain infections can cause loss. Fungal infections of the scalp can cause loss of in children. The infection is easily treated with antifungal medicines.





Finally, loss of hair may occur as part of an underlying disease, such as lupus or diabetes. Since hair loss may be an early sign of a disease, it is important to find the cause so that it can be treated.





more information visit: http://www.provillus.com/?aid=365514
Yep, my goodness, it's hard to believe how much hair you grow and then lose, grow and then lose and lose and lose and lose,





I remember after my baby was born, I was in the shower and I literally screamed thinking I had a spider running down my back and it was a huge clump of hair. It would even go down the backside and have to be wiped away.





It's gives you a weebie geebie feeling. but it's normal.
Yeah I would mention to your doctor and any other changes too. It could also be a thyroid problem, if its that they can't really do anything until after the baby is born. Also some people say it could be from stress, but I would make sure though to be on the safe side.

No comments:

Post a Comment