Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hey all, Im 18 years old and have been losing hair, Whats the fastest and best way to stop loss & regrow?

It's been going on for a couple of months and my hair is thinning fast. Please help me and give some advice as Im extremely worried :(Hey all, Im 18 years old and have been losing hair, Whats the fastest and best way to stop loss %26amp; regrow?
Don't listen to these people. I started losing my hair at 18 also. Vitamins, protien, and other nutrients that do promote healthy hair do not prevent hereditary hairloss. DHT blah blah blah, I'm sure you know why it's falling out so I'll spare you that. I used Avacor back then because I sold it, trust me it does not work. What does work is Propecia. I did nothing after finding avacor didn't work until I was 23 and I receded quite a bit. Finally i started taking propecia. I took it for 9 months and it completely stopped my hairloss. Before and after photos proved this and also my hair seemed healthier and stronger. Anyway since then I've had two hair transplants(I'm 26 now) and now I have a big mop on my head that needs to be cut pretty bad. If you want to save yourself tons of cash start taking propecia now! It works, if you have other questions email me, I'll get back to you with more specifics.Hey all, Im 18 years old and have been losing hair, Whats the fastest and best way to stop loss %26amp; regrow?
There is probably nothing you can do if it is in your genes. My husband starting losing his hair when he was in high school. But, it want a big surprise. Most of the men in his family have hair loss.
It is normal to lose 75-100 hairs per day. If you wear your hair in a pony tail all day or wear lots of hair spray you are not able to shed hair throughout the whole day. So it may seem if all the hair is coming out all at once. Each hair follicle goes through 3 separate phases .... growing, resting %26amp; falling out. You may have lots of hair folicals on the same fall out cycle.





Is the hair falling out in patches or cirlces?? If so you need to go see the doctor. This could be do to stress, hormonal or dairy alleries. Only a doctor will be able to figure out whats going on.





Are you post pardum... if so hair loss is normal.





In general take a daily vitiam, an Omega 3, use professional shampoo %26amp; conditioner, have regular trims, brush your hair gentle with a great brush.





Good luck!
make sure you are getting the vitamins and minerals your body needs. hair loss is attributed to protein. eat meat or beans if you are a veg.
If it is genetic there is nothing you can do, wear your baldness with rpide, if there is no males in your family with thinning hair it may be stress related, relax! Also purchase a natural supplement called BIOTIN, they sell it at all GNC's and Vittamin Shoppee, get the 1000 mg capsules and take ONE a day (More and it will be excreted in your urine offering no benefits).
  • clinique
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment