Friday, February 10, 2012

How to stop excessive hair loss?

I'm just 22 yrs old female and for the last 1 year my hair started falling excessively. How to stop it and can anyone suggest good hair product to make my hair grow healthier? I'm going to cut my hair.How to stop excessive hair loss?
Been on minoxidil for about a year and a half and have not seen even the smallest amount of regrowth that i almost fell into depression.





My hair only started visibly growing after doubtfully trying out the natural techniques to re-grow lost hair @ http://www.regrowmyhair.info





I would highly recommend this easy to follow step-by-step guide with pictures to anyone who is suffering from hair loss right now.





Anyway, its also a cheaper and effective way of re-growing lost hair compared to those unnatural ways which may involve harsh chemicals that may have side effects.





Good Luck !How to stop excessive hair loss?
To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.
girl, you need a hair spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment