Thursday, February 2, 2012

Masturbation and hair loss in ';some'; men?

I know that some men don't get male pattern baldness but some guys do.





I am going bald. Just want to let you know that I have not had sex in 10 days, no masturbation nothing.





My hair seems to have stop shedding so much. NOT really sure but It seems stronger.





Wanted to know if some guys with male pattern baldness have noticed fewer hair loss if they abstain from maturbation or sex.





Some lucky guys don't get bald, but for the guys that do, I think ejaculating might speed up the process of lossing hair.Masturbation and hair loss in ';some'; men?
masturbation has nothing to do with baldness,baldness is in your genes inherited from your parentsMasturbation and hair loss in ';some'; men?
I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there's definitely no link between masturbation and hair loss
did you fall out of the stupid tree today?
Even if there is a relation, 10 days period is not enough to prove that. You have psychological effect. And anyway, it is pretty big price to keep that hair!
There is no proven data to tell that masturbation will invoke hair loss. For more details check this site http://hair.health2all.info
I think it's just your imagination man...there is no link between hair loss and ejaculation...hair loss is about excess sebum and DHT...

No comments:

Post a Comment