Thursday, February 2, 2012

Does hair straightening cause hair loss for men... Or is dere any side effects...?

I'm 20 years old boy(4m chennai)........ I'm planning do it in salon.


I hav a curly thin hair. Pls help me............ No rubbish answers....Does hair straightening cause hair loss for men... Or is dere any side effects...?
no it will not


but you have to take care of your hair very well after straightening





be deep conditioning it every weekDoes hair straightening cause hair loss for men... Or is dere any side effects...?
anytime you put chemical in your hair this is a small amount of hair loss


probably not enough to make a difference though make sure to see a professional
I haven't heard of any side effects of hair loss from straightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment