Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can you guys help me to which Shampoo is better for hair loss and oil hair? please help for men?

head and shoulders, i love that shampoo!Can you guys help me to which Shampoo is better for hair loss and oil hair? please help for men?
Hmm, this is a hard one, losing hair can be caused by all types of things. Some Shampoos can help, depends on the condition of your hair.





A lot of time it is due to a lack of something in the body, protein, nutrients etc. Also it can be caused by stres and lifestyle. How is your daily diet and lifestyle?





There are many products out there to help along with the correct shampoo and conditioners, the correct diet and correct lifestyle.





Have a look at a web site I found www.bring-my-hair-back.com which may be of good help to you.





Good Luck, I hope it is a simple answer, I truely believe supplementing your diet to ensure you are fixing the problem from inside out is the key. Every part of your body stems from the inner cells

No comments:

Post a Comment