Thursday, February 2, 2012

Does hair loss and balding of men really matters to girls?

please answer unestly


i have heard alot that it is good personality that attracts women


but in the reality you see that many guys with some facial or hair problem has so many problems to finde girls!


you can take a look on magazines and TV shows to see what i'm saying!


so what is it really that attracts girls? do girls really matter about a guys hair or face?


i know that people are different but these problems really confiuses me


i had a really cool bald friend in the university but although he was really fun and cool , he wasnt attractive to girls


i am now 90 percent sure that the look and full head of hair and beautiful face is the minimum requirement of attraction


so girls what are you think?Does hair loss and balding of men really matters to girls?
Vin Diesel... HELL NO! One note of advice though... if you are losing abit of hair - don't try and hide it - just shave it off because girls love a guy with a bald head. Look at Steve off Jerry Springer for an example. Don't let it be a hangup to you.





Insecuritites turn us off and confidence turn us on!! Be confident in whatever you do.Does hair loss and balding of men really matters to girls?
It depends what you mean by attractive to women.





If you want to be a bit of a guy, then looks are important - and you are looking to have lots of liasons with lots of different women, then how you look is important.


But in cases like this is only about looking cool - so that means you find a look that suits you as you are.





If you are talking about long term commitment and relationships - then its completely different. Its more about how you are than how you look.





So I hope that helps in answering your question.
it might matter to some, but, when I was dating, it didn't matter to me...





but, if a guy didn't like me because I had some extra meat on my bones, yet, he was bald, or losing hair, then, it mattered...





do unto others... if you want people to accpet you, you need to accept them as well...





good luck...!
The answer to this question is simple!! More to the point is do you find this balding man attractive %26amp; what's more important, (what he looks like or what's in his heart?) Only you know the answer to this, but act on instinct.
Women love the individual man! Not hair or the absence of it! Not clothes, not height, not weight, not colour of the skin, not age, not religion, etc., etc!!!
Actually, bald is in. Alot of women find bald men attractive.
Don't know the ratio, but some women love bald men, some hate bald men... it really depends on the person.
I think balding men are sexy. I also think full heads are sexy. Everybody finds different things attractive. I've been with my man for 6 years and I KNOW my friends were shocked that I chose him because he hasn't got model looks, in fact he's been described as a bulldog chewing a bumble bee! he has the most charismatic personality and is funny, kind, generous, loving and I've had the occasion to feel jealous when other girls have been attracted to him! Just relax, be yourself. A happy character is attractive rather than a shy introverted person. Concentrate on good qualities and don't waste time worrying over negatives. Confidence in yourself goes a long way, believe me. I've been overweight most of my adult life, not too much over, but it had never stopped me attracting men as I take care of myself in presentation and enhance the good bits that I was born with.


I also spent 4 years with a guy that I met on a blind date, but we had been talking on the phone for two weeks after he called my number by mistake, trying to reach another girl. I loved his personality, but when I saw him for the first time, he was nothing like what I'd usually be attracted to but I found myself really enjoying his company that I agreed to another date and it went on from there. We had a good time together. Another time I was attracted to a ';George Cloony'; lookalike. We started going out, and he turned out to be the biggest **** with no personality or life. He was shallow and relied on his looks, but he had nothing to say. Shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment