Monday, February 6, 2012

Which shampoo and conditioner are touted as good for stopping hair loss?

I couldn't tell you the names of shampoos and conditioners, but I was hoping that this article would be a helpful place for you to start.



http://www.nlm.nih.gov/MEDLINEPLUS/ency/Which shampoo and conditioner are touted as good for stopping hair loss?
I've had hair loss issues before in the past and what I noticed is that as long as I used shampoos that were sulfate free (no sodium laureth sulfate, or sodium lauryl ether sulfate ingredients) I didn't have as much hair clogging the drain everytime I showered.



I use organic and natural hair products that I buy from places like Whole Foods or other health stores. Even the supermarket Stop and Shop carries organic and natural products.



BTW, Do NOT open the link in the previous message. The guy is total spammer and I've seen the same post in multiple other q/a's.Which shampoo and conditioner are touted as good for stopping hair loss?
The shampoo and the conditioner are not causing the hair to fall out.



You know that we all lose hair every day... as much as 80 to 100 hairs a day. That may seem like a lot, but it would take a little over 7 years to lose all your hair.



Your hair falls out and in a couple months, a new hair grows in that same follicle. It grows very fast, then slows down, and in about 4 to 7 years, it stops and falls out. Then it starts all over again. You cannot change this. As long as you are healthy, you are doing all that you can. NOTHING you put on the outside can affect what goes on inside your skin. The only thing that grows is someone's bank account. Remember that.
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier.You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment