Monday, February 6, 2012

What's a good shampoo for making your hair grow and stop loss?

Well my hair is really cute n' curly but it's falling drastically...i'm not rough really I'm not. Just a simple brush through with my hand makes it fall (2 to 5 hairs). My hair is pretty long with alot of volume so no one really notices but I do. Also I need something that's not pricey. No, no oil. I never get any dandruff 'cuz I wash my hair every alternate day.What's a good shampoo for making your hair grow and stop loss?
Well, people loose 75 to 100 strans of Hair a day. As far as shampoo, if you are looking for something cheap Pantene is good. My favorite is Matrix Smoothing shampoo %26amp; conditioner. I also have curly hair. Remeber always use a wide tooth comb.What's a good shampoo for making your hair grow and stop loss?
No shampoo can stop this. Check the water you are using(It may be HARD WATER).


Every time just be cool and just laugh, it will work.
pantene
I think that a good shampoo would be ';garnier fructis'; long and strong hair car line.
well you have to know the problem!


i know for sure that iron and vitamin B complex and vitamin E stopes hair loss wait 2 weeks to be amazed,second thing if your hair is oily and itchy thats scalp iritation do to stress so use any good shampo for oily hair like St.eves citrus wash daily and use a weekly dandruf wash to kill germs,but if you have dry hair drink lots of water and stay away of heat use scalp cooling treatment and soft shampos like panteen.
Aussie Moist Shampoo.


Aussie Moist Conditioner.


Aussie Deeep Conditioning treatment twice a week.
rejoice.
wel i wud suggest use pantene ,thts d best i hav knwn and i wud also suggest tht u apply oil like atleast four hrs b4 every wash,tht sure helps
anything but Pantene. it just coats your hair in crap that doesn't come off. I would suggest getting something from a nice Salon like Matrix Biolage or something from the Biosilk line. There are probably some really good products that are specifically for curly hair too. just ask a stylist to help you when you go in. you'll have to spend a bit more money, but it'll be worth it when you hair starts looking great!
Horse Shampoo Tail and Mane, it's not expensive and it works.
First of all, don't panic. Losing up to 100 hairs a day is normal, as old hairs fall and new ones replace them. If you lose more, I suggest you ask for your doctor's advice, because no external use product can halt hair loss. Hair gets healthy or sick from the inside, and loss of it can mean you lack certain vitamins or minerals.
there is no such thing accept the new things
I had weight loss surgery and therefore I lost some hair after this operation.I asked my hairdresser what to use and she told me they had this fabulous shampoo and conditioner for thinning hair,or in our cases hair that is falling out.The shampoo is called Nioxion.It works great.They have a shampoo,then they have a condition that you can use everytime or every other time.After shampooing,you put the conditioner on,and then comb out your hair while the conditioner is in.Wait 5minuites while it does it jobs,then rinse.This shampoo isn't cheap,but it usually comes in a kit,and it is pronounced





NI-OX-EN.It is worth the $ spent.I even put it on my thinning eyebrows and it helped itt.Hope this info helps.
They have some different products out there now. A shampoo that I use is called Luna, but I buy it abroad. It is fantastic. Locally, there is a shampoo made by Nutricap that some people have said works. Nutricap also has vitamin caplets you can take and tonic that you put on your scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment