Friday, February 10, 2012

Please tell me how to stop hair loss. my hair is dry frizzy and weak.?

i have dry, frizzy, and weak hair. everyday i loss about 250-300 of hairs. so is there anyway i can stop my hair loss and regrow it?Please tell me how to stop hair loss. my hair is dry frizzy and weak.?
I had the same problem pretty much myself, mostly solved though.


DO NOT go for any medicines or all those chemicals advertised.


The simplest thing would be to have normal healthy diets, may be as instructed by your physician or dermatologist. Now to boost up on that, what I actually did was, took this oil, produced from ';Scuff'; and used it two to three times a week, though it would actually show excellent results from the very first application. Continue using it for a month to completely get on that hair-fall thing.


It does have an awkward smell and itchy feel when used, but believe me, it is the best you could ever find for your problem.


Sorry, for I don't know what it is actually called in your place, or is it even available or not, but it pretty much does the job for people here in Saudi Arabia(im afghan, n not a saudi)Please tell me how to stop hair loss. my hair is dry frizzy and weak.?
Dry, frizzy, weak hair with hair loss can be from internal or external causes. External causes would be from over processing your hair using harsh chemicals and styling methods. In this case the hair loss would most likely be from breakage rather than falling from roots. If this does not apply to you, the cause could be internal. Some of the more common causes include thyroid or autoimmune condition, low ferritin/iron, systemic infection such as candidiasis albicans, hormonal imbalance, recent vaccination, trauma, surgery, medication, birth control, stress, exposure to toxins or allergens, etc. I used essential oil scalp treatments for my own hair loss condition, Although they work very effectively it is important to determine and treat the underlying cause. The links below will give you more information on the types and causes of female hair loss, and using essential oils for hair loss.
you are loosing too much hair! that is for sure!





anyway hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few. but anyway you can always try and get real results.





year ago I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.


the things that really worked for me was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also you should use some herbal treatment.in that case Provillus is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=749165





It restores hair follicles by blocking DHT!!!





good luck!





not only my and my husband`s own personal experience
From your description, it maybe low functioning thyroid. Would immediately start on iodine.





Both insufficient and excess levels of thyroid hormones T3 and/or T4 can result in hair loss. For example, T4 prolongs the duration of the hair growth phase (anagen) possibly due to the down-regulation of TGF-beta2.





I should mentioned that low iron (a problem generally rare in men, but not uncommon in women) can inhibit conversion T3 from T4.





This page on thyroid will pretty much sum it up and provide more information on the relevancy of iodine also:





http://www.immortalhair.org/physiology.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment