Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Help! What can I do to stop hair loss after pregnancy?

I had my daugher in late April and my hair has been falling out in clumps! It is so thin now that I can actually see my scalp! I understand the whole hormone process, but what can I do to stop the hair loss? Are there any products out there that can stop it. My hair was definately not this thin before pregnancy =(. I dont know what to do. Any ideas from mom's who have went through the same thing?Help! What can I do to stop hair loss after pregnancy?
i think they burned people like Steph alive 200 years ago....



try taking a good multi vitamin everyday, and ask your doctor about Propecia. keeping your body fit is everything, and keeping a good diet is key.



hope this helps



tom kHelp! What can I do to stop hair loss after pregnancy?
chemo patients use it. watch the video I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com

I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!

www.biolustreflorida.com and they have a myspace. I just asked to be on their friends list

http://www.myspace.com/biolustrefloridad
from experience, i would have to say apple juice is the best cure for hair loss. just pour some all oer your head, arms, or whatever, hair will be there i a week.



you could also try chanting around a campfire naked with sticks.



=]
I had the same thing when I had twins. It will come back. Make sure you are not cutting too many calories. Take your prenatal vitamins and drink lots of water. If you are breast feeding you need more calories.
To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment