Wednesday, February 8, 2012

**Baldness Disaster!** Is there anyway to stop Hair Loss and Restoring lost hair?

I'm a white 20years boy, Is it real that baldness is more common among whites than blacks?**Baldness Disaster!** Is there anyway to stop Hair Loss and Restoring lost hair?
Hang in there. DHT is the culprit of baldness. Its presence and style of hair (thin, curly) vary by ethnicity widely. Blacks are 4 times less likely to have abnormal hair loss than are whites, but their tendency to have thick curly hair also reduce the impression of balding.





Many medications are effective in stopping hair loss. Like any drug ad, talk to your doctor. Be forewarned that starting then stopping a medication is worse than never starting.**Baldness Disaster!** Is there anyway to stop Hair Loss and Restoring lost hair?
I started get bald when I'm was 21, and I started to use rogaine already. I think it slowed the balding process. And now I'm using chi ionic power plus vitalizing shampoo, somehow the combination worked for me, my hair seems to be thicker now and there are some regrowth in my hairline. God knows if its the shampoo, rogaine, or the combination of both. If you think you're losing your hair, get things done before your hair die. Once they're gone, they're gone. I think since african american usually have really short hairstyles, their baldness are not as noticeable as white american.
i,am bald and i can tell you if there was a way to grow hair i already would have it but there is nothing out there that can grow hair and i don,t care what those advertisements says. they are just a gimmick to get your money.
Do you think if there was a way, there was ONE bald person in the World?
no way

No comments:

Post a Comment