Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What do you think about the use of Diane 35 in order to stop hair loss, sebous skin, acnes?

Namely, I`m 26 years old female. I suffer from hair loss, sebous skin-face and scalp and have acnes for 10 years. My doctor told me to use Diane 35. Is there anyone with some opinion about Diane 35? Someone who already expirienced them?What do you think about the use of Diane 35 in order to stop hair loss, sebous skin, acnes?
Hi. First of all, and most important, have you had tests done to try to determine why you are having hair loss? From the symptoms you have described, it sounds like a hormone imbalance to me. But there can be other reasons for these symptoms, which should be checked out. I have a Thyroid problem, and have the exact symptoms you have. A simple blood test can be done to check for that. I went on the pill, and in 6 months lost about 70% of my hair. It came out in handfuls when i washed it. The pill can make your hair loss worse, it did for me. I would consider getting another opinion, and make sure you get blood work done to rule out any other problems first. Good luck :-)What do you think about the use of Diane 35 in order to stop hair loss, sebous skin, acnes?
I don't know about hair loss, but I use Diane 35 and my skin has cleared up so much! I mean, I get a pimple or two occasionally, but it's not nearly as bad as it used to be. Go for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment