Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is there anything that really works to stop hair loss?

Hi,





I used to have really long, thick, and lots of hair. For the last few years, my hair has been falling out slowly, and I now have less than 1/3 of the hair I used to. Is there anything that I can do/use to stop my hair from falling out that really works and that I don't have to use forever (if I stop using it, I won't lose more hair)?Is there anything that really works to stop hair loss?
Change your shampoo regularly....go with the safe ones.


Look up old granmas recipes for tips and ideas...you know, the ones from 'way back', look at your brush....you are best to use a' natural hairs' one...pay a bit extra, its worth it, sometimes rubbing a natural oil mixed with a herb im sure will help....look them up in the library books....change to a satin pillow slip cover, use an excellent and safe conditioner. Get away from the chemical ingredients and opt for the herbal, natural ones where possible. wash hair gently, every second day, and dry with gentle care. Is your scalp dry??? Then choose a shampoo and conditioner appropriate for your scalp.Is there anything that really works to stop hair loss?
Chemo patience buzz their hair. You're less likely to have it inadvertantly pulled and damaged from weak roots. You can also take saw palmetto at the local drug store. Rogain makes you lose hair and has a chance to get it back, it's only been shown to work on the back dormant hairs.








Good luck
Curetage-It's the Cure, Not Just the Prevention... It REALLY works. I have thick, wavy/curly hair (but it has never fallen out or anything, but I got it straightened in the way that lasts for about 1 year and I just wanted my curly hair back, my natural curly roots had been gone so Curetage brought it back!!!)
I guess propecia? An olympic dude just got a one year ban for using it. He has used it for 6 years and said it really works. He was on ESPN Radio today. Said it stops hair loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment