Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is there any point trying to stop hair loss?

I have the beginning of hair loss. The tonic bottle says it only works for 48 weeks in clinical trials. That doesn't sound like very long. Should I just skip it? Then what?Is there any point trying to stop hair loss?
as we know - hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections, hormonal problems, to mention a few.



year ago my husband suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:



1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;



2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;



3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;



4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice (you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);



5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed (do not use Rogaine - it will not work!)



It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!



It worked and still works for him!



I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/ingredients.ph





It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!



good luck!





not only my husband`s own personal experience + working as a family physician





http://www.naturalherbalmedicine.org/vitIs there any point trying to stop hair loss?
I know that you think there is nothing you can do about your hair loss and you are probably wondering what you are doing wrong to cause this hair loss.聽 Sometimes it is just hereditary and sometimes there are other underlying causes.聽 Once you talk to your doctor and rule out any underlying medical causes you can check into taking supplements or over the counter or natural remedies that you can use to help prevent further hair loss and even re-grow your hair.聽 So don't worry help is not far away!聽 I know how you feel - I panicked when I started to lose my hair and I didn't know who to talk to so I went straight to the web just like you did when you came to Yahoo answers and I found a website that gave me hope and solutions.聽 I will give you that website so you can rest assured that your hair loss does not have to be permanent.聽 www.stophairlossmenopause.com聽 My sincerest best wishes to you!
Hi Friend, my daughter is also suffering from same problem. And I once told this to one of my best friend in my Office. She, told me about hair regrowth product called ';Provillus For Women';, I used ';Provillus For Women'; which is free and now I find lot of difference. Her hair is growing rapidly and is healthy now. I am very happy to see this. Now, She goes to school with happy SMILE's :).



You too can try if you like.



For Men And Women - 99.99% Guaranteed!



2 Free Bottles for a Limited Time!



Try This Free Offer. Ref Id: 550655



Toll Free: 1-800-756-3499 (US %26amp; Canada Only)



International Callers: +1 (818) 303-2600
Stop using that and try this.
I think you may wish to just try it. No harm right? Better keep what you have now than to lose it all.
i am the same a jused shave it off

No comments:

Post a Comment