Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is it true that too that men over 50 should not have sex as it causes hair loss due to vital life force?

I was told the other day that men over 50 should not ejaculate as it causes hair loss and the loss of vital life force so is not good for their health. I was under the impression that it was good for men to have a healthy sex life when they got older but am worried she might be correct.Is it true that too that men over 50 should not have sex as it causes hair loss due to vital life force?
Life force is only drained by supporting a wife and children. By that measure men under 50 should refrain from sex!Is it true that too that men over 50 should not have sex as it causes hair loss due to vital life force?
Well I'm over 50 and I can tell ya straight up I would rather have sex than hair any day LOL
that is not true
Men live for sex. Not having it is a drain in life force. But do the research and let me know since I'm building a website for hair loss and its causes.
Thats absolutely rubbish.. dont beleive in such thoeries....no age limit for sex in humans..unless they recently had a heart attack...for which theyhave to restrain for jsut a month... no other things can stop them....

No comments:

Post a Comment