Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How's the best way to stop hair loss?

I'm still young but my hair falls a lot, I get pretty concern about it, but I really don't know how to stop it. I've tried hair tonic, serum and all those stuff, but it still falls. Anybody can help ?How's the best way to stop hair loss?
if you are using any chemicals in your hair like a relaxer then try a different product, make sure your hair is moisterized and if you used gel or moose that can really hurt your hair. If you choose to use gel or moose try to use it once in a while not everydayHow's the best way to stop hair loss?
honey, there is no way to stop hair loss. its called aging. its natural. i'm losing my hair too. everyday....everyday...
See a dermatologist ASAP. Only they can help.
Never start growing it.





Well if you have tried all those things, let the hair go.
Before every bath massage your scalp with warm coconut oil. After one hour take bath and wash your hair with Shikakai powder. It is an herbal powder available in every Indian store. It will deinitely help.
Hi my hair was falling out alot and still is. Take a blood test. I have iron deficiency anemia and my doctor told me the reason my hair falls out is because of this and once my iron levels go up it should grow back. Alot of women and girls have iron deficiency and do not know it. I am only nineteen myself. Also i use Arnica medicated Hair oil to massage my scalp with..its meant to encourage regrowth. i heard if you heat up Coconut oil and massage your scalp with it and leave it on for a few hours that strengthens your hair. A good hot oil treatment. Also you could take Vitamin B Complex ..it has biotin in it which is really good for hair. But do remember to take a blood test.
Hair Growth Vitamins

http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/





Head Massage For Fast Hair Growth

http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/
Go Get This



http://tinyurl.com/tafm4
Stop wearing tight ponytails and other hairstyles. Also eat right, that means get plenty of iron because I suspect that your iron count might be low. Drink plenty of water and excercise regularly. Also avoid hair products that contain drying alcohols (i.e. isopropyl alcohol etc.). Good luck.
Plenty of good advice here.

No comments:

Post a Comment