Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to stop hair loss!!!? Need help with hair loss?

I have been experienceing hair loss for like about 3-4 months.


I have tried Caballos shampoo, Nu Hair tablets(from Walgreens) and etc.


Is there any medicene or any other way to stop hair loss?


Please Respond.How to stop hair loss!!!? Need help with hair loss?
Well, it's similar situation was with me like that. My hair fall like crazy, on my clothes, pillow, sink and in the tub where i take shower everywhere. I went to salon to see if they have something, they gave me shampoo and conditioner and it didn't help at all and i paid 20 dollars for it. Than i was in store month ago and i saw new Pantene shampoos and conditioners...one of them is ';Restoratives, breakage defense anti-quabre'; and it also said that strengthens and fortifies weak and exhausted hair to provide up to 90% less hair fall due to breakage in one month...I didn't believe it at first but i give it try..and in two weeks my hair start improving...and now month leter i don't have any hair loss at all unless i pull it so hard and than i would see few hair but other wise no more hair loss..I am girl and pantene did work with my hair i hope it will work for you...How to stop hair loss!!!? Need help with hair loss?
Hi There,





From my research, the only over-the-counter proven cure for hair loss is Rogaine, though it does have some mild side effects.


Other than that, Propecia works too, but you need to consult a physician before taking it.





I had a hair restoration surgery back in July and couldn't be much happier with the results. Since receiving the hair transplant I've recorded the results on my blog at BattleAgainstBald.com. In addition to my hair growth results, I blog about hair loss and all the other methods for correcting it. I also blog about all the new products claiming to cure hair loss.





All the best in your battle!


-Seth
A few others you can try are


- minoxidil/Rogaine: drops that you can apply on your head


- Nioxin: a kit that contains a shampoo, conditioner, and scalp therapy, or


- Hairobics: using this right now, specifically their therapeutic shampoo and leave-in conditioner.





Also, check out this Dateline NBC video on hair loss, 5 men using 5 different products over 1 year. The results are encouraging.





http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6590766





I also created a website to help out others. There could be some useful info there for you.
I had gastric-bypass surgery in 2005.


Early in 2006, I started losing a few strands...then, I started taking a pre-natal vitamin AND biotin three times a day.


My hair is now long, healthy, and silky.


By the way: drink at least 8 glasses of water daily!
http://www.revivogen.com/





Check this stuff out! It's a little pricey, but lasts a while. All sorts of info on their website. My husband has been using it and it really does work! And if you want, they say you can use other products like rogaine with this one. Good luck!!! :)
http://www.hairlossnomore.com/
yeah i have that problem too...tell if u find out will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment