Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to stop hair loss, if it is stress or dying my hair, how do i stop it from falling out?

I have been to the doctors, had blood tests and an ultrasound of my liver and kidneys to check the function but are normal.. I used to dye my hair but have not done it in a few months and also i am a stress freak.. all of this i know and well aware of but i just want my hair to stop falling out.. its so much coming out when i run my hands through.. please help meHow to stop hair loss, if it is stress or dying my hair, how do i stop it from falling out?
mostly bothHow to stop hair loss, if it is stress or dying my hair, how do i stop it from falling out?
use bosley



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
Hair Loss can be due to multiple reasons. Since most of us lead fast -paced lives, stress is bound to be part of it . Yoga or meditation helps relieve stress there by improving the overall quality of hair. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairfall.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment