Saturday, February 4, 2012

Growing long hair for men with maternal grandfathers who are bald, will cause quick hair loss?

I m a man in his mid-20s, with thick hair. I have lately observed in my shower that i have a lot of hair fall off, when i shampoo. I have counted this, and this is atleast 30 stands of hair. At other times, when I play with my hair, unconciously, i seem to pull another 10 strands of hairs or more. This has never happened to me, so far. I m used to having stronger hair. I m worried that i m going to go bald, like my friends in their mid-20s. Btw, I m on depakote 250 mg, which is a very low dose, compared to 1250 mgs that is normally prescribed. What complicates the issue is that i have a maternal grandfather, which is bald. However, both my parents, including my mom, have heathy hair. For more information, my mom's sister also has heathy hair. Is this something to worry about? Should i cut my hair short? Will it solve the problem? Or should I try a good shampoo?Growing long hair for men with maternal grandfathers who are bald, will cause quick hair loss?
Male patterned baldness does run on the mother's side, but that does not mean you will go bald, it is normal to lose 50-100 strands of hair everyday. But if you do go bald, do not worry many women think bald men are sexy, It doesn't matter if there's snow on the rooftop as long as there is a fire in the furnace.Growing long hair for men with maternal grandfathers who are bald, will cause quick hair loss?
Devan Is this you? :)!

http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra01.asp?strName=Devan

No comments:

Post a Comment