Saturday, February 4, 2012

Does an injury to testis causes hair loss in men?

i am a 17 yr old boy experiencing hair loss since my sister hit me there while i was teasing herDoes an injury to testis causes hair loss in men?
Hair loss is down to genes an testosterone, no whack to the balls will change either of these (unless being hit made you incredily aroused, lol).Does an injury to testis causes hair loss in men?
hair loss is from stress at your age... I've gotten kicked in the testicles back in karate and it wasn't at all great, and I've fallen on them slipping off my bike pedals on the middle bar, and I've fallen on the hand rail while skating... no hair loss until I stressed too much now that I'm working tons compared to before... But lately I've learned to relieve stress and live a happy life... no hair loss now.
DUDE GO TO THE DOCTORS



SHE COULD OF COURSED



SERIOUS DAMAGE DOWN THERE
Been on minoxidil for about a year and a half and have not seen even the smallest amount of regrowth.



My hair only started visibly growing after doubtfully trying out the natural techniques to re-grow lost hair @ http://www.regrowmyhair.info



I would sincerely %26amp; highly recommend this easy to follow step-by-step guide with pictures to anyone who is suffering from hair loss right now.



Anyway, its also a cheaper and effective way of regrow-ing lost hair compared to those unnatural ways which may involve harsh chemicals that may have side effects.



Good Luck !
Maybe....if the injury effects harmones.

For more information visit the following websites:

http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/hair_loss_re
OOUUCCHH! ! ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment