Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does henna treatment make your hair dry and loss ? what can i do to stop hair loss?

Hi, I just wanted to respond to your post. I have been using heanna religiously for the past four months and just recently, have been using it very frequently and that usage has resulted in hair loss for me. it is a bit upsetting considering that I have been know for my beautiful and full hair. Nonetheless, I have found that this hair loss may be that you should use oils in combination with your henna which softens the harsh effect henna may have on sensitive people.Does henna treatment make your hair dry and loss ? what can i do to stop hair loss?
I don't know how old you are and if you are female or whether you've had chemo or have a horrible diet, but if you are female and over the age of 25 there are options besides voo-doo magic herbal charletan henna treatments. First you can go to the salon and get Nioxin for thinning hair. Usually females experience thinning hair pattern, not male pattern baldness.



And if you're experiencing more hair loss than thinning ';hair loss'; this may be attributed to stress or diet or thyroid (ie, physical stress). Most of us lose over 100 hairs a day. You'd rather start worrying if you stop losing hair altogether.



There are also hair section transplant operations that are way more improved as compared to yesterday's hairplugs. Now it is possible to graft over 1000 hairs in one spot, the result is natural and permanent, you should talk to your doctor about this,Does henna treatment make your hair dry and loss ? what can i do to stop hair loss?
I've heard of henna drying out the hair, but never hair loss. Maybe its shed hair? 50-100 shed hairs a day is normal. Do you see bulbs on the ends of the hairs coming out? If so, that's natural shedding. If not, I would call up whoever sold you that henna, and tell them what happened. Henna is actually supposed to stop hair loss.



The dryness is normal, though. I ALWAYS wash my henna out with a moisturizing conditioner. Then when it's gone, I condition again. My hair is naturally dry, and henna can do terrible damage if I don't do this.



I would try conditioning with a really moisturizing conditioner, then deep condtion with protein; maybe Mayo %26amp; Egg.



HTH!
Henna is a conditioner for hair, but can not stop hair loss.

Usually that is due to other reasons.

It could be due to vitamin deficiency, heredity, or something else.

Henna might make your hair dry if you are mixing it with lemon juice or other acids that dry.http://www.hennacaravan.com/shop/hair.ht
Henna strenghs the hair and give it georgus shine too

and it dries the hair a little bit,

but the benefit is more than the worse, its worth to try.



and diffently it doesnt cause hair loss.
All you needed to do was get a better shampoo, i think you should go to one of those hair loss clinics. Henna does make your hair dry but I've head it makes your roots stronger also.
it depends on how well they did the henna treatment for u. usually, it does not make your hair worse only better. use a good shampoo such as Loreal strengthening hair to reduce ur hair loss.
I guess you can try using eggs like a conditioner!?! I think I heard it makes the roots of hairs stronger !?! Or something like that !?! Ask around!?! Or find out more facts about it!!`'?'` Good Luck ~!!! rRr ...
I heard that henna treatment strengthens hair roots....
u could do a hair transplant or just use what people in the old days did.
  • whitening cream
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment