Sunday, January 29, 2012

I just got birthcontrol and after i did i found out hair loss is a symptom?

i just got on Depo Provara and i am really scared my doctor gave me a hand book a week before i got it and i read it i thought all of it, but it turns out that after i got the shot their was a symptom of hair loss! i don't want to lose my hair, how common is it for a women to lose her hair on the Depo shot?I just got birthcontrol and after i did i found out hair loss is a symptom?
I'm not sure about the Depo shot, but my roommate was on Yaz and that made her hair fall out. It might be more common than women realize. However I'm on continuous borth control and haven't noticed my hair falling out. I would just wait and see sometimes you don't have every single side-effect, a lot of times the most common ones that are listed are the ones you can garauntee experiencing.





I hope your hair doesn't fall out. If it does, you can talk to your doctor about other possible options.I just got birthcontrol and after i did i found out hair loss is a symptom?
You might notice a few more hairs in your brush is all. I've been on it a year and a half. I think I've had a few more hairs in my brush. Really, it's not noticeable on your head.





What gets me is the fatigue, depression(mood swings),spotting, an occasional headache, I've been dizzy once, vaginal dryness and dry mouth





Did you read it causes bone loss? I have gained 20lb but I blame 5 of them on the shot...lol!





Make sure to eat right, exercise, and take a calcium supplimenet (I never remember mine)
During trials for all medications all the symptoms that occurred during the trial are noted. I'm sure the hair loss symptom is very, very rare and you shouldn't worry about it. I've never heard of such a thing but I'm sure there are 100 other things paranoid people during the clinical trial wrote down that would make you laugh, do not stress my dear.
Im on depo provera and I havent experienced any hair loss. My hair dresser actually thinks my hair is thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment