Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What do these symptoms mean? The hair loss?

Over the past, I don't know, 3 months, I have noticed that I lose a lot of hair in the shower. All I do is run a hand through my wet hair and out comes a handful of hair. I probably lose about 30 or so hair strands in the shower alone. Lately, my hair comes out even if it is dry. Just today, I ran my hand through my dry hair and out came 20 or so strands. Lots more come out when I even try to brush my hair. It is really starting to scare me. The most frightening part is that I even lose hair in my sleep. I wake up and look and my pillow and there are 20 or so pieces of hair. Like I said, this had never happened before prior to the last 3 or so months. I also have other symptoms that I will list below to see if any of yall can connect these symptoms together.





- Tiredness (I sleep for a good 13 or so hours now where as before, I only slept maybe 7 or 8 hours)


- Headaches


- Dizziness


- Blurry Vision


- Teeth Ache


- Moodiness (Yes I'm a girl, but I have never lashed out at my family like I am now)


- Cramps (Before, I rarely experienced cramps and now I have them all the time)


- Feeling of Weakness (All the time)


- Stomach Aches


- Mouth always seems to seem dry


- Excessive Sweating





Thank You so much to anyone who answers.





Ps. I am only 14 years old so this seems very odd to me.What do these symptoms mean? The hair loss?
You need to get yourself to the doctor and let them know what you are experiencing. I immediately thought ';thyroid'; but there need to be tests done to see if that is the case.


I had some of your symptoms and ended up having celiac disease (unexplained hair loss, moodiness, cramping, migraines, tiredness, brainfog, restless leg). Hope this helps, get yourself to the doctor, they need to run a few tests!What do these symptoms mean? The hair loss?
better go to doctor as soon as it is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment