Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair loss on a teenager? normal or not? when will it stop?

Okay so I'm 17 and I've been having hair loss since about the middle or end of September and I'm still losing. I'm really freaked it's not like I'm losing chunks of hair or anything but I'm still losing hair like I don't know 30-40 pieces when i get out of the shower , dry my hair, and brush it and then occasionally I'll notice strands throughout the day that just fall out. This has never happened to me! I went to a doctor and she just kind of blew it off thinking this is something that happens every 6 years for people, did a blood test and it came out normal and thyroid was okay too, but if this is what it is when will it stop? please help if anyone knows anything about this type of thing I don't want to lose any more of my hair please I'm really worriedHair loss on a teenager? normal or not? when will it stop?
17 is so young, but it's actually more common than you think. Your hair loss could be stress related, but if you think you're starting to lose your hair you may want to start doing something about it right now. I had the same problem and started using Rogaine for women and I haven't noticed any hair falling out. The only downside to using it is that you need to use it on a regular basis.



Sometimes you can find free samples to get you started. I don't know if there are anymore left here but you can always try http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/rog



I hope that helps :)Hair loss on a teenager? normal or not? when will it stop?
If you are under some kind of stress such as emotional or stress with school or family it can cause hair loss. I am 21 and last year I experienced the same problem and I was so scared. I lost so much in the shower and I would wake up and my pillow was covered. I was extremely stressed over a number of things for a few months. After those things figured themselves out, I stopped losing my hair in huge clumps. If you are stressed to to figure out how to eliminate it, take yoga, do something. Also consider taking biotin, or other b vitamins, they help with cell regeneration such as your hair and fingernails. If all else fails, go to a different doctor. Good luck!
it will stop when there is NO MORE hair left to fall LOL
Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.



1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..



2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.



3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..



4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.



5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.
I have always been a person that loses a lot of hair...it's all over my house! It's normal to lose up to 100 strands a day. As long as the tests that they did are normal (the first thing I thought of was a potential thyroid problem, as being hypothryoid can cause excessive hair loss), there isn't anything to worry about. Unfortunately, there also isn't anything you can do. Making sure you eat a healthy diet can help.



Your hormone levels can affect the amount of hair you lose, so at different points during your cycle you may notice it more than at other times.
try using a conditioner also not just a shampoo. this might help.



http://www.besthairlosstreatmentreviews.
well for starters stop worrying that will only stress you out and cause even more hair to stress you out. but it can also be of any medicine you take, im taking acutane and its making me have some bold spots but they are reversible.

No comments:

Post a Comment