Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Symptoms: hair loss, aching joints, loss of energy....What are theses symptoms of?

I had a baby 6 months ago, so the hair loss I was told could be because of that.....However I've also noticed that I become extremely tired within hrs. of getting out of bed, the joint pain comes and goes, but has gotten worse over the past few weeks, it's primarily in my knees, fingers, toes, and wrists. I've also noticed some weakness, my noticed my knee will just give out and buckle or my wrist and fingers won't let me pick things up. Someone told me it could be Lime Disease, but there is no rash. Any ideas? I know it could be a quincidece that these are all happening at onc, but it's kidda scaring me.Symptoms: hair loss, aching joints, loss of energy....What are theses symptoms of?
Check with your doctor to make sure.


I think its just parenting and age =)Symptoms: hair loss, aching joints, loss of energy....What are theses symptoms of?
check out healthcare1ne.com and click on the links for the symptoms that u are describing.





http://sedoparking.com/search/registrar.php?domain=healthcare1ne.com%26amp;registrar=sedopark
You may have chronic fatigue syndrome or even something as serious as Guillain-Barre. See a doctor at once and don't stop until you get answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment