Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am only 25 years old man,How i can prevent my hair loss?

My head doesn't remains clean despite of frequent washing.


I am loosing hair quickly.Falling hair appear much thinner and weaker.What should i do?I am only 25 years old man,How i can prevent my hair loss?
take good care of itI am only 25 years old man,How i can prevent my hair loss?
Shave it all off and grow some facial hair.
my son shaves his head. but my husband uses Regain, it seems to work for him .
You could wear a wig or hairpiece... duhhh
wig
im a girl and ive got alopecia arenta. im taking vitamin b6 and b12 it seems to help.
Well.Dont go buying fancy things to help your hair.Simply look for a good book on natural remedys and look for hair loss.ITll hep you.And trust me itll probly be healther then what most poeple try to get people to buy.
see a doctor... maybe try rogaine... or just lose your hair gracefully and shave it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment