Sunday, January 29, 2012

Have any men here used medications or even surgery to counter hair loss?

If so, what? Rogaine? Propecia? Hair transplanting? How effective was it? Did you experience any side effects?Have any men here used medications or even surgery to counter hair loss?
Excuse me, I'm a female, but my former boyfriend lost almost all his hair during a particularly stressful situation and he regained all of it by using the prescription medication named Propecia. Talk to a doctor so you can get a prescription and give it a try. Good luck, buddy!Have any men here used medications or even surgery to counter hair loss?
I use Propecia and it worked like a voodoo charm! I was rapidly balding and was pondering transplant surgery. I had been using Rogaine with limited success but the Propecia goes after the root (pun intended) cause of the baldness which is DHT or dihydrotestosterone. This horomone is released at the onset of puberty and turns boys into men. In some men this horomone never shuts off which leads to baldness and can be a contributing factor to future prostate problems.





The long-term studies have shown that men who take the 1mg dose of propecia are doing themselves a favor in preventing future prostate problems (enlargement, cancer, etc.). When researching propecia the studies also said that 2% of men taking the medicine also reported some sexual dysfunction. Statistically at any given time about 15% of ALL men suffer some type of sexual dysfunction so the numbers don't make much sense.





For me, the only difference I've noticed is that my orgasms are more intense -which totally rocks! Well that and I have more hair on the top of my head.





I hope this helps,





Dave
No one here has...





but some people over there have.
well the medication has side effects so don't even bother but my brother did the surgery it was pretty effective for him. but if u have thining hair there is this shampoo and solution u can use that will stop it and replace ur thin hair with thicker one it's called shen min and it's natural. don't look for it in the shampoo section though.
I'm sorry I don't know about it.


But I've heard from my doctor, he had a patient with the problem with you, the doctor gave him some drugs, and in several months his hair grew, but it has impacted to his fertility, because the baldness is gen factor that contribution by testosterone, so due to that reason, the baldness is most in men than women.

No comments:

Post a Comment