Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Are excessive body hair and hair loss related? ( for men)?

This is a quote from a site ';Excessive body hair for men indicates a greater chance of premature hair loss; 50% greater risk if a man has complete chest hair; 70% greater risk is a man has chest, shoulder and back hair; and 90% greater risk if a man has total body hair.'; I can't seem to find the reason why I am becoming bald at 20. I dont' think its a genetic or a diet prob. I am not stressed either. However I have quite a lot of hair on my arms, back and around waist area for an asian. Just wondering if that is why I am losing my hair.





the quoted website is : http://www.nioxin.com/go/en/scalp-and-hair-health/health-info/hair-loss-causes/Are excessive body hair and hair loss related? ( for men)?
In my experience, the quote is true. The same thing that makes you grow body hair makes you lose it on your head.





If you are concerned about your hair loss, use a good shampoo. Try Rodaine and see your doctor. There is a drug that can stop the balding.Are excessive body hair and hair loss related? ( for men)?
it could be, because i have lots of hair on my chest, back, shoulders, and arms, but not any on my head. i was 21 when i started to lose my hair on my head, and now iam completely bald, but it doesnt bother me as much now as it did when i first went bald.
I think it's generally true. I, too, lost my hair. I lost nearly all of it at 16. And while I don't have back hair, but I do have a very hairy chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment