Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Scary symptoms! Hair loss, Not a normal diet, etc. IMPORTANT?

Ok so im turning 20 this year. Nov. 09 i started having these horrible head aches. Sharp pin type of head aches. My whole head went numb sometimes. Other times only half of my head would hurt and then the next day it would shift to the other side. I would get hot fast and i would go back to normal. later on in the day i would be freezing. This lasted for 2 1/2 weeks straight. after that the head aches would show up once in a while.





Im always having body temperature changes. Hot, cold and so forth. My mood does change but its usually happy or very like aggravated. To the point i dont want to talk to anyone and just relax and be alone.





For the past like 4 months my hair has been falling and thinning out alot. I go through my head and i see small spots of bare skin.





I really dont know whats going on but people have said its stress. I sometimes jump into a conclusion that theres something wrong inside my head and no i dont mean crazy. I went to the doctor in late Dec. and they said everything looked ok.





Im also gaining weight and maybe not alot but its noticeable. Ive been eating alot lately and then theres days i only eat once. My appetite just goes haywire.





Im so scared and nervous. What can it be??Scary symptoms! Hair loss, Not a normal diet, etc. IMPORTANT?
Marijuana, i promiseScary symptoms! Hair loss, Not a normal diet, etc. IMPORTANT?
get your thyroid tested. talk to your doc.


hair loss, temperature intolerance, mood changes, hair loss - can all be associated with thyroid problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment